hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Saturday, August 13, 2005
Saturday, August 13, 2005
WoOt! Check it out!!
I changed the layout of my blog in just an hour or so. Ain't that cool? Goes to show BCS lessons are a help after all the slavings of 3 hours a week of hands-on practice in a freezing lab with a teacher that always gazes at the ceiling and not at us. But she's such a sweetie, so lenient and all. Hees.
Wahahas. Alrights. Counting down 3 weeks to my main exams, and my ballet exam as well. Wish me luck sia, I'll be the first to go into the room for ballet exam. How nice.
At least I can get it over and done with. Then am looking forward to a month and 3 weeks of VACATION BREAK!!
Heh. Even my schoolmates and I are already planning a day, after the exam week, that is the 2nd week of September, to go out together. You know. Watch a movie, shop for identical clothes, giggle at uh, cute and fluffy stuff, teasing and insulting each other. Girl stuff. It's been so hectic with so many projects and assignments and tests and presentation...
Then...my cg leader offered to teach me how to put on make up. And was nagging at me to start dressing up as well, instead of the usual shirt and jeans. I guess I'll have to make a date with her as well...
But yups. Am looking forward and keeping a positive outlook on life. So far so good. Tell me what you think of the new layout.